The Voice For Real Estate in Tennessee
The Tennessee Association of REALTORS® (TAR) is headquartered in Nashville and serves more than 24,000 REALTOR® members, REALTOR® member firms, and local associations throughout Tennessee. TAR’s annual dues, however, are among the lowest in the nation. TAR provides a wide range of member services, including:
- Free TAR Legal & Ethics Hot Line
- Free Real Estate Forms & Transaction Mgmt. Solution (TransactionDesk)
- Free Forms on the Fly PDF download/print service
- Free InFORM Tool (to understand and use forms effectively)
- Free Online Help Desk & Knowledgebase
- TAR Digest weekly e-newsletter
- Grassroots Mobilization Action Center
- Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy
- Professional Development/Continuing Education & Designations
- ERMA, a free mobile app for finding statewide educational opportunities
- Annual Online TAR Leadership Directory
- Special services and discounts through preferred vendors
- …and more!
Note: If you are a REALTOR® whose primary state membership is other than Tennessee and wish to join TAR as a secondary member, please call us at (615) 321-1477.