Mon – Fri 8:30a – 4:30p
Local to Nashville: (615) 440-5052
Toll Free: (877) 321-1477
Transaction Desk & Authentisign Support
For Tech Support, you can…
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change or add my company logo to the forms in Transaction Desk?
Every member must register their account on tarnet.com before they can log in. You can do this easily by clicking Login at the top right of the page, then clicking on the Register button. You will need your NRDS ID# which is your NAR member number.
If you have already registered your account and you are getting an “incorrect password” error message, try clicking on the Forgot Password button to reset your password. Enter your email address and then check your email. You should receive a message that will contain a link for you to click on to reset the password for your account.
If you have already registered your account but have forgotten your username email address click here to recover it.
Anything related to your real estate license is handled by the
Tennessee Real Estate Commission (TREC).
Click here for the TREC website
When you change offices there are a couple of things you need to do to make sure the correct information shows up.
- Contact your local association and make sure they update your office information in the National Realtor Database (NRDS) Database. That is where we get all your information. As long as NRDS has the correct information, Transaction Desk will automatically update your office information.
- In Transaction Desk, go to Settings > My Preferences > User Information and make sure that all your contact information is up to date there. You may also want to go to Settings > then Branding at the bottom left of the page to make sure old logos are not in that section as well.
Need Help with Legal and/or Ethical Questions?
Use our Legal & Ethics Hot Line to Help You with the LAW & the CODE!
The Tennessee Association of REALTORS® is very pleased to provide this service to its members! The Legal & Ethics Hot Line service is designed to answer members’ real estate related legal questions, as well as questions concerning the REALTOR® Code of Ethics. It is designed for members to have direct toll-free access to a qualified attorney and intended to provide legal preventative maintenance to all TAR members.
There are 3 WAYS to access:
- Online Help Desk
- Hours of Operation: M-F, 9:00am – 5:00pm CST
- Local to Nashville: (615) 244-3344
- Not Local: 800-899-5297
- Email: moc.t1487981419enrat1487981419@enil1487981419toh1487981419
- Members HELP DESK –
( You must be Logged In to use this “Member Only” service)
To email a legal or ethics question, you must include your full name, firm name, broker’s name, and local association name and then send your question to: email@example.com
ATTENTION: Put “Hot Line Question” in the Subject line of your email! And do NOT email attachments with any Hot Line questions. Any attachments may cause your email to be deleted without being read.
ADVANTAGES OF HELP DESK
TAR encourages members to use “HELP DESK” for communicating with both the Legal & Ethics Hot Line and our Staff.
The Help Desk’s largest advantages are:
- Online Communication via email may result in faster responses
- All of your help requests received through the Help Desk are archived for your “personal review” at any time
- Documentation of Frequently Asked Questions and Knowledge base of articles and many more resources are all now easily searchable. You may find the answer to the your questions quicker as a result.
Caveat: Please note that your Managing Broker will always be copied on the response to any help request forwarded to the Legal & Ethics Hotline. In addition, any inquiry handled by the Legal & Ethics Hot Line does not result in attorney-client relationship. The Hot Line is simply a source of legal and ethical information for members, and no attorney-client relationship is intended or implied when a Hot Line attorney responds to an inquiry. Questions submitted to the hotline are NOT IMMEDIATELY answered but can take anywhere from 24-48 hour response time.
|LEGISLATIVE & REGULATORY||NATIONAL NEWS|
|REALTOR®-centric||OTHER USEFUL LINKS|
|Tennessee State Chapters||Fair Housing|
TransactionDesk is a complete online transaction management platform where members can fill out forms and manage transaction documents. All transaction documents and information are stored in the cloud, giving agents the flexibility to access them from anywhere with an internet connection.
There are two views that you can choose from when using TransactionDesk: LITE vs PRO. Both views are free to members.
Click on the video icons to watch the video tutorials for the VIEW you work in.