Tennessee REALTORS® holds two major meetings annually + a Leadership Session for incoming Local Association Presidents.
- Spring Conference and Business Meetings
This meeting is held in mid- to late-March each year within Middle Tennessee, featuring business meetings and CE sessions.
- 2017 – March 27 & 28 Franklin Marriott Cool Springs (Franklin, TN) —
- 2018 – March 19 & 20 Franklin Marriott Cool Springs (Franklin, TN)
- 2019 – March 18 & 19 Franklin Marriott Cool Springs (Franklin, TN)
- 2020 – March 23 & 24 Location/Venue TBD
- Fall Convention
The Fall Convention is held mid- to late-September and features business meetings, CE, social events, new-officer installations, and more. The location typically rotates among East TN, West TN, and out-of-state.
- 2017 – September 13-16 Memphis, TN (The Peabody Hotel)
- 2018 – September 12-15 Knoxville, TN (Holiday Inn & Knoxville Convention Center)
- 2019 – September 18-21 Destin, FL (Hilton Sandestin Beach Resort)
- 2020 – September 16-19 West TN (City & Venue TBD)
- Leadership Session – Tennessee REALTORS® Office
This closed meeting is specifically for incoming Local Association Presidents to meet with TAR’s Executive Committee.
- 2017 – December 6
- 2018 – December 12
- 2019 – December 11
- 2020 – December 9
The National Association of REALTORS® holds two major meetings.
- NAR REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo (Midyear) – Washington D.C. At this annual event, NAR members take an active role to advance the real estate industry, public policy, and the Association. Join us in Washington for special-issues forums, committee meetings, legislative activities, and a large trade show. Meetings are held at the Marriott Wardman Park, Omni Shoreham and Hilton Washington.
- 2017 May 15-20
- 2018 May 14-19
- 2019 May 13-18
- NAR REALTORS® Conference & Expo
Each fall, real estate professionals from across the U.S. and the world come together for NAR’s REALTORS® Conference & Expo. This annual four-day event includes:
- More than 100 education sessions, featuring nationally recognized speakers, trainers, and industry experts, who discuss timely topics and critical issues of value to REALTORS®.
- 400 industry vendors at the Expo presenting the latest innovative tools for real estate professionals.
- Unlimited networking and referral-building opportunities, including special events, networking lounges, and the Expo show floor.
- 2017 (Nov 1 – 6) Chicago
- 2018 (Oct 31 – Nov 5) Boston
- 2019 (Nov 6 – 11) San Francisco