Top Ten Reasons to Invest in RPAC
10. RPAC works at all levels of government. 70% stays at the state and local levels.
Most of the money stays in your backyard for issues like property taxes, yard sign ordinances and disclosure requirements.
9. RPAC is truly non-partisan. We support the REALTOR® Party!
It’s not about Republicans or Democrats, liberals or conservatives. The REALTOR® Party is focused only on issues that matter to you and your clients.
8. Advocacy in the REALTOR® Party is as easy as: Vote. Act. Invest.
Get engaged. Make a difference. If we’re not at the table, we’re on the menu.
7. RPAC supports our clients and community. It’s not about us as REALTORS.
It’s not charity, but it’s not self-serving either. Every home sale puts an average of $61,000 into the local economy. RPAC helps your clients livelihood, lifestyles and personal wealth!
6. RPAC is like insurance for your business. It protects you more than you know!
You’ve got insurance for your home, your car and your health, right? Why not your profession?
5. RPAC protects private property rights and promotes homeownership.
More closings for you by being a champion for you in areas that count.
4. You can invest on a monthly/quarterly basis.
Invest the amount that’s right for you and your business. It’s easy, affordable and makes a difference!
3. Mortgage Interest Deduction and other tax benefits are cool.
It’s cool – seriously. So is the 30-year mortgage, property tax deduction, flood insurance and a bunch of other benefits that make homeownership accessible and affordable.
2. Investing in RPAC save you from having to read legislation and go to the capitol yourself.
You have a lawyer to protect your rights, a banker to protect your money, and insurance to protect your home and property. RPAC protects your livelihood.
1. Every investor wants your support too, and we’re asking you to invest.
RPAC is important and it will mean a lot for you to join with thousands of other investors.
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amounts indicated are merely guidelines and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amounts. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by your state PAC to support state and local political candidates. Until your state PAC reaches its RPAC goal 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after the state PAC reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.